Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Love Mixes.

It's true. Sean and I have already made/given each other 3 mixes. We're so good at it.
Well, he's really good at it and i just like forcing my music down people's throats a lot of times...
Anyway, we have a lot of fun. Here's some of the best songs from his latest mix to me.
I'd embed the vids, but they weren't on the thing or whatever... so now you get a variety of links. have fun, kids!
Mr. Rock and Roll by Amy Macdonald.
Lions by Ace Enders
Beware by Def Gone Graphic
haha, i got one to work! this is a good one too. but then again.. they're all good.

Anyway.. Yeah. it's great. we have so much fun. yesterday, we (and by we i mean Sean) made bacon cheeseburgers on our (his) new grill. the grill was on the balcony and it was raining so we sat inside and grilled from inside and listened to the Twins game. They won. Woo!

i've been having stupid dreams lately. the latest one was about me going to some conference or something and blah blah can't remember most of it except that it ended with me on a roller coaster that went so high up and then stopped and i fell out and was dangling by my seatbelt that wasn't even secure. it was h o r r i f y i n g. i already hate roller coasters and heights! it was so stupid. ugh.

okay. anyway...
now that it's taken me 3 times to finally post this, ENJOY!
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment