Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 10

Yay! here's that blog post I promised. my top 10 happenstances of my 2011. I wrote this list a while ago. and i still like it. there are some dumb sounding things, but i'm just going to keep them and go with it. you know. like things.
  1. Graduated High School
  2. Graduated Seminary
  3. Moved out 
  4. Got a job as a barista at a cafe in the library at my college
  5. Started college.
  6. Became “legal”. aka turned 18.
  7. Became an artist. well... kinda. i drew some pictures.
  8. Made approx. 100 new friends through random events and college and new ward. 
  9. Rode scary roller coasters at Lagoon. woo
  10. Fell in love...  with Doctor Who. hah
well.. that was less eventful than i had hoped.. 

anyway. I wanna wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May your entire year be full of life-changing events that only make you better. (cliche? or genuine. i choose genuine.

love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment