Tuesday, December 6, 2011

once upon a time...

okay. remember forever ago with the flirty boy and all? funny story... i helped him while at work today and Amy grabbed his card from my hands and looked for his name. Jesse. his name is Jesse. and he has an Alaskan drivers licence even though he's not from Alaska because he worked up there last summer.

and he flirted. again. Why must he be so handsome and cool? and then seem like he has a girlfriend. less cool. i'm so sad. weird thing...i typed that and then i watched tv and forgot i had written that last sentence. odd. whatever. here's hoping he doesn't have a girlfriend and that's like his sister or something.. that'd be cool. because he's super flirty. and i totally love his glasses. and face.

uhm.. something else. I went to salt lake last weekend. it was nice. me and some friends from my french class went and saw Like Crazy. dislike {more on that in a minute}. then we went to settebellos and it was delish and we rode trax and it was freezing. anyway. about the movie: ugh. i just. ugh. it was very open ended and was too ambiguous on the ending. i wanted them to be separate forever so that we could just get it over with. and it just felt like a big, long, sad love story where no one was happy and nothing was ever right. so whatever.

oh and i had a cell phone loss scare today. but i found it so no big deal. then i talked to my mom, my dad, and marcus on the phone. maybe i should lose my phone more often so i can have reasons to talk to people. hah. uhm... also some other things happened.

finals are next week! AGH! I have to have to have to have to have to have to study like a mill bazill.
something else at work today: we cleaned up what smelled like someone taking a potty break for several months on end that was hidden under the sink. it was super gross and i gagged. luckily, though, there was a pillar between me and Jesse so he didn't see me gag. it was gross. and that's that.

my feets hurt.
i'm gonna work on my paper now. night!
{elle}

No comments:

Post a Comment