Monday, November 14, 2011

Some [good] News

So it has been some time, no? yes. it has. I'll just give you some low-down and we'll be on our way.

let's see... so last post was about that **** project... let's go from there.
Went on sushi date with Erchap. Super yum. We went to Happy Sumo. sooooo yumm. I had a sunomono roll (from the inside out: avocado, tuna (i'm pretty sure), wrapped in cucumber). Super delish. I guess i'm better at sushi than erin is because i ate all my roll and didn't gag and she ate most of her roll and gagged on mine and then i finished hers for her. so that's good. both were yummy. then we went to a magical candy and toy shop by happy sumo that i can't remember the name of and it was super amazin. then we chilled and did laundry at her place. chill.

the next day, i did some stuff and went on a date with my wardie Marcus. it was cool. we went to Noodles and Company and it was yummy and he said he doesn't think anyone judges me by my age. which is nice but i sometimes think they do. a lot. but whatever. and i went to work and school too but that was a bum and you don't want to know about that.

hmm.. oh, yeah. i went home for the weekend. I got home friday night and just chilled with the 'rents. then saturday i woke up at 5:30. and then got ready and went to high school. the bus left the high school at 6:45ish with all the debaters on it. I judged the HS debate squadrons in a tournament. it was interesting and cool. and sort of stressful. but cool. and i got paid for it. that's nice. it was just a long long day. but it was fine. and i'm real glad i'm not a high-schooler anymore. phew.

i got back on sunday and went straight to mormon food night. it was suuuper yummy. mega yum. then we went to ward prayer and chilled and then we hungout for a while and then i went home and my fren Jenny came over and stayed the night. we watched Tron and i did my homework. until 2:30. in the a.m. so basically i'm pooooped. and i've gotta read like 5 chapters of Omni's D. (omnivore's dilemma. but i like my nickname better.) for my writing class tomorrow. shoooot. don't want.

and i love pinterest. and we had fhe tonight and it was wweeeeeird. we played a game called "winkums" or something where you had to grab people after they were winked at. it was weird. but funny. and then we played "do you love your neighbors" which is hilarious. Do you love your neighbors? No, but i do love beards. (seriously one of my answers. lolz)

okay. this whole deal has been leading up to this. Member that time i went on my very very first date ever? I was 16 and he was 19? 3 days from his mission? well, it's been 2 years. And now he's back! and i talked to him and gave him my number and we're gonna do something in some weeks when i come back. i'm actually really excited. yay!

oh, and i got my first debit card. it has a pic of my silly kitty in a sink on it. i love it. some people think it's weird but i don't have a mate yet and i don't want a picture of me on it.. and anything else i love has copyrights all over it. so cat it is.

and i think that's all. Also, the Drums are really cool. here's a vid:
{Look! I can put a vid on now! not a loser!}
~ellen



1 comment:

  1. love this. and i love that you write things in the way that you spell them. i like grammar, but i also like to read your posts as if it's actually you telling me these things and not a robot. neat.

    ReplyDelete