Monday, January 13, 2014

House

So Sean and I are seriously looking into buying a house. No wonder I've been lazy at posting on here in a while, eh? Buying a house is a big deal. It's so grown up. The house has 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, a huge backyard on a corner lot, a super nice kitchen... I'm pretty excited.

 Of course, it is possible that we don't get it, like it is with houses. I am hoping for it, but I won't be devastated if we can't get it. I've come to the conclusion that everything happens for a reason. Also, I'm super ready to not hear banging and shouting coming from both sides of my apartment or being told to move my car because of whatever reason.

We'd save on gas because Sean would take the train for free, our house payment would only be a little less than double our rent (which we could potentially do if we refinanced Sean's car and used less gas and other things). [I can't tell if that's crying coming from next door, one of the girls in a sheet trying to scare someone, or a real ghost. All I can say for sure is that they continually drop heavy things and are obnoxious.]

I'm really excited for it all, but at the same time, it's nerve-wrecking. Are we going to be able to afford it, can we still live comfortably like we do, will we actually even get it? Any way, we'll find out. I'll keep you updated on it all, like I do.

love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment