Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Utah Reception

okay, i know it's super late, but i'm gonna do a watered down version of the Utah reception. It really was amazing and i appreciate all the beautiful decor and donations of cookies and chairs and time.
My cousin, Malea, was our Utah reception photographer. These are all her pics and her daughter, Emma's (she was our super cute paparazzo).

like i did with the Minnesota reception, here's a bunch of pictures in (mostly) chronological order with captions. These first few are just couples shots of me and Sean before the party.

 cute. 


 Love!
 Just LOOK at his eyes! my mr. handsome.
 haha marti hands. we have fun. 
 My guys!
 Our cussin' awesome cake topper!
 Sean's groom's cake! Handmade by my dad. (impressive,right?!?!)
 the guest gift table! cute!
 refreshments, anyone? cookies and milk and water and cream cheese mints!
 This is an advice box. we got a lot of good help and tips and stuff!
 one side of the stage in the room 
 middle of the stage
 the other side with super cute shutters and picket fence!
 guest book and the big D from the MN reception and a handmade paper 'D' made by my cousin (super awesome!)
 The entrance to the party! (and a funny play on our name)
 Bench outside the reception room
 My mom and brothers-in-law!
 Brothers!
 the wall behind the line. we have 2 banners that Sean and I wrote You're the ___ to my ____.
 A cute frame we got from the Penny's at our MN reception. SUPER cute!
 Gift table and envelope birdcage. See! AMAZING decorations!
 cutting the cake
 cute. we're the clean kind.
 toasts!
 Scandinavian cup drinking 
 bouquet toss! 
Second first dance

Then we went to the hotel our best friend Jayme got for us and relaxed. The next day we went to my parents' house to have brunch and open gifts. It was really a beautiful reception and lots of fun. 

Let's just say, though, that' i'm glad we're done getting married. It was a lot of work (for everyone, probably more than me), a lot of stress and headaches, and i was just ready to be married to this super handsome, incredible guy. Now we can start up all our holiday fun! 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment