Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

just a few thoughts on this day of gratitude (in a bulleted list, like i like)

  • as cliche as it is, i'm the most grateful for my incredible husband. He takes such great care of me and cooks and takes out the trash and listens to my ridiculous dreams and makes me laugh. he's so great and I'm so blessed to have found such a handsome fella to spend forever with.
  • I'm also grateful for my wonderful family who i can't wait to chow down with in a few short hours! I love them!
  • and, as stupid and annoying she is a lot of the time, i'm grateful for my kitty who makes me laugh and (occasionally) cuddles with me. 

I hope everyone has a most excellent Thanksgiving and stuffs their faces with tons of super delicious grub and then takes a big ole' nap. at least that's how i'm going to spend my holiday. 

love, ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment