Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So much NEWS.

I was in walmart this morning to get toilet paper and milk for my mac and cheese. Turns out walmart in the morning is great. Another thing, there was one of those little video things at the end of an aisle and it was that dunkin' donuts commercial where the girl's name is Ellen and everytime it shouted "Ellen!" i got so confused. okay.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with the fun things that happened this weekend. So Sean and I left home last Wednesday night and drove for about 20 hours to get to MN for his best friend Marcus's wedding. We got there Thursday night and went to bed at about 8:30 and didn't wake up until 7 the next morning. then on Friday, we went and got our marriage license and then went to get Sean's haircut and tested out my wedding hair (SO great) and then we went and gave invites to the old Barnes and Noble Sean used to work at and then to lunch and bought me some wedding shoes.

THEN we went to the wedding rehearsal where i met all of Sean's friends. I was nervous, of course, but turns out they were cool. I kinda wish I had some more time to meet them, but i will in 17 days (!) at my own wedding. Rehearsal dinner was yummy and it was great. then we went home and relaxed.

The next day, we visited some more people and gave them invites and then got ready and went to the real wedding (actually pictures, then lunch, then the wedding). Then I put most of the boutonnieres on the groomsmen and groom and father-of-the-bride. So you know, i'm cool & stuff. The ceremony was really sweet and special. Then dinner was good and dancing was awesome. I can't wait to do it all again in a couple weeks! but then it will be ME in the pretty dress with the handsome husband. Speaking of handsome:


After dancing and saying some sad goodbyes to Sean's friend, we went home for the night and the next morning we packed up the car with things he wanted to take and then we stopped to say hi to his Aunt and then hit the road. for 18 hours. and we got home at 3 in the morn.

sleep happened and then i went to class and work and then i check my phone to see a picture of a KITTEN. Guys, i have a cussin' adorable kitten named Erma Barbara Gerd. she has the funniest walk and the cutest little meow. all she does is explore and take cute naps. which is okay.
Yup, that's our li'l snuggler. also, photos are courtesy of Sean's iphone. i'm still working on upgrading...
okay, well I think that's all. i'm gonna go cuddle with Erma and eat and shower and all normal stuff i do.
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment