Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Who's a li'l domestic?

it's me.

Guess what i did today! i got up and showered and cleaned my room mostly. I put on a super cute new outfit i got from H&M yesterday (blue loose tee, cutoff shorts from last year, new white-rose earrings, owl necklace from Mt. Pleasant last year (in fact, almost exactly 1 year ago because it was spring break like it is now.), and blue/white striped shoes with hemp seams.)

Then i went to Walmart and bought some more things for making dinner tonight and some lunch things and shampoo & conditioner. Then i came home and ate lunch and made some muffins. Then i realized that one of my shoes from H&M had a hole in the toe so i got out my sewing stuff and it looks crappy enough to be cool! and now i'm just watching tv waiting for Sean to come home from work/haircut and then i'm going over to his house and i'm going to make mexican chicken salad (my specialty) for him and his roommate.

aw, who's a cute girlfriend. me. it's me.

OH! Even better news!! I went to bountiful yesterday and had myself a photoshoot with my super good friend, Emily. Check out her photography facebook profile (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Emily-Mensing-photos/106187019469863). SO good. She's still working on a few of the photos from yesterday, but i'm sure they're all real great. I can't wait to see them! If you want, she would love love to do senior pics or engagements or anything. She's really good.

anyhooz.
anyway.
okay.
that's all.
love, ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment