Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do you remembah?

the 21st night of September? haha. i love disco. anyway.
do you remember how my printer has trouble printing under pressure? oh, good. because it does. no matter when or what i need to print or how important it is, if i need it, it won't print. so that's.. annoying. 100% annoying. luckily i have some minutes to get it to work. please bless it does. please.

anyway.. good news! spring break is NEXT WEEK! HOORAH! I'm so excited. I'm going home this weekend with Sean so he and my dad can fix his car and me and my mom can do my taxes (woo.. not. but that's fine.) it's going to be nice.

man, i wish this printer would work. what if i unplugged it.. that might do the trick.. nope. boooo. it made that 'i detect something being plugged in!' noise.. but my ipod didn't even show up. whatever. maybe i'll restart my computer?

OH! That devil. that stupid stupid printer devil. right as soon as all hope is lost, it prints. devil. and multiple copies. whatever. it's fine.

also, i proclaim that Katy Perry is my not-so-secret guilty pleasure. true story.
hahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. anyway.
also, i felt i should include this because of the title.
awesome. go have yourself a dance-party. i'm going to go turn in this paper.
love, ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment