Monday, October 1, 2012

Friday, I'm in LOVE.

GUYS. THAT'S THIS FRIDAY.
I know. I KNOW i'm just gonna bawl all over the place. I've already teared up a couple times today when Sean and I went through our music playlists for the wedding. but aside from becoming an Alice Cooper look-alike, I'm going to be a WIFE. guys, a wife. Someone who cleans up and (pretends to) cooks (? that doesn't sound right. whatever.)

but seriously, guys. it is weird. but no matter how weird it is, i'm way way more excited than i am nervous. Plenty o' people have asked me if i'm nervous. i'm not. only for the drive there and that's a normal thing.

anyway, i'm going to go to bed because it's night and i'm tired. i just thought you'd like a little update about how stoked i am for the rest of this week. seriously, guys.
okay.
alright
good bye
and goodnight.

love, ellen.


No comments:

Post a Comment