Friday, September 13, 2013

Something called Vine

Somehow, I've managed to make all my posts in September start with the letter S and I'm totally digging it, so I'm gonna try and keep it up.

Anyway, I got an email a little while ago asking me to promote a thing for the Property Brothers (who you might already know that I totally love). 

I'm just gonna copy and paste the message because it's a little difficult to paraphrase.

Forget Olympic gold medals and move over Presidential Medals of Honor; there’s a new, truly valuable prize in town.Jonathan and Drew Scott are best known as the stars of several HGTV hit series: “Property Brothers,” “Buying & Selling” and “Brother vs. Brother.” What many don’t know is they also make for an attractive double bobblehead. Now, the Scott Brothers are offering up these autographed, jigglely objets d’art to 10 of their fans who create the best* Vine videos demonstrating or explaining why they, out of all the billions of their fans in the world, most deserve to own these signed treasures.All your readers need to do is create a Vine video and upload it to Twitter using the hashtag #ScottBrosBobble. Jonathan and Drew will be looking for that hashtag and sharing the videos on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr as they decide on the 10 winners.We’d love for your readers to have this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity so please let us know what further information or artwork (including less silly photos) you need for your story. And, thanks!* “Best” will be decided in a completely arbitrary way by Jonathan and Drew Scott themselves and their decisions, no matter how seemingly illogical and capricious, will be final.The contest closes October 1, and winners will be notified shortly after.

Because I don't have Vine (more specifically can't due to my having a Windows 7 phone, same with Instagram and plenty of other apps), I won't be participating, but if you want to, go for it! Here's a picture of the bobble heads (which are pretty neat). 
Good luck!
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment