Thursday, November 14, 2013

Two Weeks!

Only 2 more weeks until my absolute favorite holiday. I love Thanksgiving so much! It's such a great holiday because it reminds you of all of your blessings and you get to eat the best food. I don't have to buy gifts for anyone, I don't have to dress up... it's just an easy, fun holiday where I get to just relax, eat, and spend time with people I love.

This year, I'm in charge of the decorations (self-appointed) and I'm really excited. Since I'm not that great at cooking, I thought set-up and decoration would be the perfect job for me. I'm making place mats, silverware-tags, some cute/non-intrusive centerpieces... I'm really excited. I'm even painting a big canvas with the theme I came up with (because I'm crazy...) "Give Thanks, Eat Pie". I think it's pretty cute. I'll take pictures and stuff when I'm all done setting up and stuff.

Other than that, we've just been hanging out like normal. Like we like.
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment